- Crab and Lemon Dilly Pasta
Crab and Lemon Dilly Pasta
1 lb (450 g) pasta
2 Tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
1 small red bell pepper, diced
1 small onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 Tbsp (15 ml) fresh lemon zest
2 Tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
2 tsp (10 ml) Lemon Dilly Dip Mix
2 cans (4 oz/120g) crab meat, drained
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
- In Pasta Pot, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and reserve 1 C (250 ml) of cooking liquid.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in Frying Pan (10"). Cook pepper, onion and garlic over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add lemon zest, lemon juice, Lemon Dilly Dip Mix and crab. Cook only until crab is heated through.
- Season to taste with Sea Salt and Black Pepper. Add reserved pasta water for additional moisture. Toss with hot pasta and serve.
- Tip: Substitute crab with thinly sliced, cooked chicken breast.Serve with steamed in-season veggies, spiced up with Epicure Sansels.
|Nutritional Serving Size
Frying Pan (10")
Lemon Dilly Dip Mix
Sea Salt (Grinder)
Black Pepper (Grinder)