- Spicy Grilled Pineapple with Sweet Coconut Lime Dip
Spicy Grilled Pineapple with Sweet Coconut Lime Dip
1 fresh pineapple
1 Tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
1 recipe prepared Coconut Lime Sweet Dip
Epicure Chili Lime Sansel™, to garnish
- To prepare pineapple, cut off both ends, remove peel, and cut out the hard center core. Slice into thick slices.
- Brush pineapple with oil. Grill on medium heat for 2–3 minutes per side, until marks appear and the fruit softens.
- Sprinkle with Chili Lime Sansel and serve with Sweet Coconut Lime Dip.
- Tip: Sweet Coconut Lime Dip is delish with grilled canned pineapple too!
|Nutritional Serving Size