- Mocha Cheese Ball Brownies
Mocha Cheese Ball Brownies
1 1/2 C (375 C) flour
1 C (250 ml) cocoa powder
1 tsp (5 ml) Baking Powder
1 C (250 ml) sugar
1 C (250 ml) brown sugar
1 C (250 ml) butter, melted
2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla extract
1 C (250 ml) Mocha Cheese Ball , (uncoated)
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- Whisk flour, cocoa powder and Baking Powder in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk remaining ingredients except Mocha Cheese Ball. Mix wet ingredients into dry to combine.
- Using Mini Portion Scoop or spoon, portion batter into a Mini Muffin Pan.
- Dollop about 1 tsp (5 ml) Mocha Cheese Ball into each muffin cup. Using the tip of a knife, swirl into brownie batter as best you can or leave as a nugget.
- Bake 12–15 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before turning out
|Nutritional Serving Size