- Classic Holiday Gingerbread Cookies
Classic Holiday Gingerbread Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- Whisk first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Cream butter with sugar in a second mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and molasses.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture and mix until well-combined.
- Form dough into a ball, cut in half and form each half into a flattened disc. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to a thickness of 1/8"–1/4" (3–6 mm). Cut into desired shapes and place on Baking Sheet.
- Bake for 10–12 minutes. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Gingerbread House: This dough makes a great base for a DIY gingerbread house. Roll into squares, rectangles, triangles and other fanciful shapes!
|Nutritional Serving Size
Sea Salt (Grinder)