- Tofu and Baby Bok Choy in Teriyaki Sauce
Tofu and Baby Bok Choy in Teriyaki Sauce
1 lb (450 g) firm tofu, drained
2 Tbsp (30 ml) cornstarch
2 Tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
1/2 C (125 ml) Vegetable Broth, prepared
8 baby bok choy, sliced in half lengthwise, or gai lan
1 recipe prepared Teriyaki Sauce
2 green onions, sliced
- Slice tofu into 1/2” (1 cm) thick slices and pat dry with paper towel. Heat Wok & Glass Lid to medium-high and add vegetable oil.
- Dust all sides of sliced tofu with cornstarch and immediately place into hot oil. Brown tofu, without stirring, on both sides and remove from wok. Keep warm.
- Add Vegetable Bouillon to wok and bring to a simmer. Add bok choy and cook approximately 5 minutes, or until tender crisp. Place bok choy on serving platter with fried tofu.
- Boil liquid until reduced by half. Add Teriyaki Sauce and green onions. Heat to a simmer and pour over tofu and baby bok choy. Serve immediately.
Tip: Add vegetables of your choice to this recipe.
|Nutritional Serving Size
Wok & Glass Lid
Vegetable Bouillon Base
Teriyaki Sauce Mix