Our yogurt filled version of pound cake, great for dunking into coffee or tea.
1 1⁄2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1⁄4 cup sugar
1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1⁄2 cups frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175 ° C).
- Lightly oil a Rectangular Steamer. Dust with flour and tap out excess.
- In a mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk together sweet dip, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Fold into dry ingredients until just combined. Fold raspberries very gently into batter.
- Scoop batter into steamer. Bake, uncovered, until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50–55 minutes. Let cake cool in steamer on a wire rack.