This is a perfectly balanced plate.
4 cups water
1 lb (450 g) baby potatoes
1⁄4 cup olive oil
2 1⁄2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp West Coast Burger Seasoning, divided
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1⁄2 lb (225 g) fresh or frozen green beans
2 cans (170 g each) tuna
8 cups spring salad mix
1 pint cherry tomatoes
3 tbsp olives, preferably niçoise
- In Multipurpose Pot bring water to a boil, with lid on. Place eggs in boiling water. Cook 7 min. Drain, cool in ice water, peel, and quarter. The yolk should be soft and jammy.
- While the eggs are cooking, slice any large baby potatoes in half; place in Multipurpose Steamer. Cover; microwave on high until tender, about 6 min.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing. In a bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, 1 tbsp seasoning, and mustard.
- Once potatoes are cooked, remove from steamer and place in a bowl to cool slightly. Toss potatoes with 2 tbsp of the prepared dressing.
- Add green beans to steamer (don’t wash); cover, microwave until tender-crisp, about 3–5 min. Rinse in cold water to cool and stop the cooking.
- Drain tuna. Mix with remaining 1 tbsp seasoning.
- In a large serving bowl or platter, arrange lettuce. Place eggs, potatoes, beans, tuna, tomatoes, and olives on top. Drizzle with dressing.
This salad is best served at room temperature, but if making ahead, refrigerate overnight and then dress just before serving.