1⁄4 cup sugar
10 medium apples, peeled, cored and sliced
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup brown sugar
1⁄2 cup quick oats
1 tsp baking powder
1⁄2 cup cold butter
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- Lightly butter a large baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine Cinnamon with sugar. In a separate bowl, toss apple with lemon juice and sugar mixture and spoon into dish.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients. Cut in butter until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Cover apples with crumble topping.
- Bake for 45–55 minutes, or until apples are knife-tender.