1 cup finely shredded cabbage
1 tbsp red bell pepper flakes
1 - (4 oz/120 g) beef steak, cut into 2” strips
1 tbsp brown sugar
3 tbsp light soy sauce
3 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Gently toss cabbage with red bell pepper. Divide between 6 verrines.
- Season steak with Sea Salt and Pepper. Quickly stir-fry in a preheated frying pan over medium-high heat. Remove and set aside.
- Whisk together Teriyaki Dry Glaze, sugar, soy sauce and vinegar. Pour into hot pan and bring to a boil. Immediately remove from heat. Return beef to pan, stirring to coat.
- Divide beef strips and sauce over cabbage.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.