1 lb (450 g) lean ground pork or beef
1⁄4 cup water
2 tbsp Teriyaki Dry Glaze
1⁄2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
1 tbsp Sweet & Spicy Organic Mustard
1⁄2 English cucumber
4 medium-sized panini buns or chopped baguette
1 cup carrot matchsticks
Toppings (optional): Jalapeno slices, pickled onions, sliced radishes
- In Multipurpose Steamer, add ground meat, water, dry glaze, and soy sauce. Mix until well combined and press into bottom of the steamer. Cover; microwave on high, 4 min or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together mayo and mustard. Set aside.
- Slice cucumber. Cut buns open.
- Remove steamer from microwave. Uncover; let rest 1 min. Using tongs, remove meat from steamer and place onto cutting board; discard any excess liquid in steamer. Slice meat into eight pieces.
- Spread sauce into each bun; fill each bun with two slices of meat and top with veggies.