2 large potatoes, peeled, boiled and mashed
1 egg, beaten
2 cans (6 oz/170 g) salmon, drained and flaked
1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp capers, chopped — optional
- Stir potatoes with 3 Onion Dip Mix, 1 tbsp Honey Mustard, Herb & Garlic Dip Mix, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, and egg.
- Fold in salmon and let mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Divide salmon mixture into desired number of burgers. Wet hands to prevent sticking and form into patties. Wrap with plastic and chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or overnight.
- Lightly spray frying pan with vegetable or olive oil. Pan-fry burgers over medium heat for 5 minutes per side, or until heated through.
- Stir mayonnaise with remaining Honey Mustard, lemon juice, capers, Lemon Dilly Dip Mix and Minced Garlic. Spoon over cooked burgers.