2 ripe medium bananas, peeled
1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
1 pkg Sweet Banana Bread and Muffin Mix
- Generously oil Mini Loaf Pans using a basting brush.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas; they should measure about 3⁄4 cup. Add eggs and oil; whisk to mix. Stir in mix.
- Scrape batter into pans; smooth tops.
- Microwave for 3 min on high, uncovered. Rest in pans for 2 min; invert onto wire rack to cool. Or bake in preheated 350° F oven, 23–25 min. Cool in pans 10 min; unmold.
- When completely cool, spread on icing, if desired. Slice and serve.
Top with prepared Chocolate Fudge Sauce (icing variation—recipe on pack). Finish with Cocoa Crunch Whole Food Topper.
If your microwave is equipped with a turntable, place the Mini Loaf Pans around the edge (avoid crowding around the centre) for even cooking.
Cooking in the oven? Place the Mini Loaf Pans on Sheet Pan to easily and safely take your baked good in and out of the oven.