Serve with 2 cups leafy green salad with 2 tsp Epicure dressing.
1 pkg Speedy Lasagna Seasoning
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) crushed tomatoes
1⁄2 cup water
1 pkg (500 ml) ricotta, about 2 cups
4 cups baby spinach
9 oven-ready lasagna noodles
1 cup shredded mozarella
- In bowl, stir seasoning with crushed tomatoes and water to make sauce
- In separate large bowl, whisk eggs. Stir in ricotta and baby spinach.
- To assemble, spread ½ cup tomato sauce on bottom of Multipurpose Steamer. Top with three noodles, breaking to fit, if necessary.
- Add half the spinach mixture and ½ cup sauce. Add another layer of three noodles, and remaining spinach mixture.
- Top with last three noodles and remaining sauce.
- Cover; microwave on high for 15 min. Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. If desired, cover and let rest for 3–5 min so lasagna can set before cutting and serving.
Make it your way! Use gluten-free or classic noodles. Add cooked ground meat or shredded chicken.
Can’t find ricotta? Swap in 2 cups cottage cheese.