Sheet Pan Turkey, Crispy Brussels Sprouts & Squash
3 lbs (1.3 kg) boneless turkey breast (double breast)
2 tsp olive oil
2 tbsp Holiday Seasoning
Sea Salt, optional
Turmeric & Black Pepper Blend, optional
4 cups trimmed Brussels sprouts (about 1 lb, 620 g)
1 acorn squash
1⁄2 red onion
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tbspSPG Seasoning
1⁄4 cupRed Pepper Jelly, melted
1 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- Arrange oven racks in top and bottom third of oven. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line two Sheet Pan each with a Sheet Pan Liner.
- Place turkey on one pan; using a Basting Brush, brush all over with olive oil, and season with seasoning, salt, and pepper. Loosely tent with foil. Roast on bottom rack for 45–55 min, or until a thermometer inserted into thickest part of the breast reads 170°F.
- While turkey is roasting, cut sprouts in half lengthwise (cut larger ones into quarters). Slice unpeeled squash in half; discard seeds. Slice halves into skinny wedges. Thinly slice onion. Place veggies in a large bowl; drizzle with oil and add seasoning. Toss to mix. Arrange on Sheet Pan. (Keep bowl; you’ll need it again.)
- After turkey has roasted 25 min, remove foil and move to top rack in oven. Place veggies on bottom rack. Roast, stirring veggies occasionally, until edges of sprouts are crispy, and squash is just tender, about 20 min. Remove turkey from oven; cover with foil and let stand.
- Meanwhile, in veggie mixing bowl, stir together jelly, vinegar, and topper. Remove veggies from oven and add to jelly mixture; gently toss to evenly coat. Spread out on sheet pan and continue roasting until glazed, 5–8 more min.
- Thickly slice turkey, then lay it on top of veggies. Serve family-style from Sheet Pan at table.
Per serving: Calories 410, Fat 12 g (Saturated 2.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 145 mg, Sodium 360 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g (Fiber 4 g, Sugars 6 g), Protein 57 g.