2 cups white vinegar
2 cups water
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp Quickles Pickling Mix
1 large onion, sliced into rings
2 - 3 bay leaves
- Prepare brine by combining first 5 ingredients in Multipurpose Pot - 8 cup. Bring to a boil, reduce temperature and simmer until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- Cover eggs with water in another Multipurpose Pot - 8 cup. Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce temperature and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Drain. Run cold water over eggs until they are cold. Shell eggs and set aside.
- Layer peeled eggs with onion rings into a sterilized 2 L glass jar. Slide Bay Leaves down side of jar.
- Strain brine and pour over eggs, allowing 1⁄4” headspace. Seal with a sterilized lid.
- Store in refrigerator for 1-2 weeks before serving. Serve chilled.