Impress guests with this one-dish favourite. Easy to make and easy to clean up after!
8 - 10 drumsticks and thighs or 4 breasts, bone-in
4 medium potatoes, cut in wedges
2 medium onions, halved then cut in wedges
1 large red pepper, seeded, halved then cut into slices
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
1 splash of white wine or water, optional
1 lemon, halved
1 cup olives, optional
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
- Place chicken pieces in a large baking dish, skin side up.
- Arrange potatoes, onions, red pepper and artichoke hearts between pieces of chicken.
- Add Nourish Broth, water and/or wine to cover up to 1⁄2" deep.
- Juice half lemon over all ingredients. Add olives if desired.
- Sprinkle Souvlaki Seasoning over casserole.
- Slice second lemon half and layer over chicken.
- Roast for 1 hour, basting occasionally.