1 tbsp olive oil
1 bell pepper, chopped
1 green zucchini, sliced
1⁄2 bunch asparagus, chopped
2 cups couscous
1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add pepper, zucchini and asparagus. Stir-fry vegetables for 2 minutes, until tender-crisp.
- Stir in couscous and seasonings. Pour in Vegetable Broth and stir to evenly mix.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes, then squeeze in juice from lemon and fluff with a fork.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.