1 cup Le Taj Sauce, prepared
1 lb (450 g) large shrimp, raw, peeled, deveined, with tails left on
1 cup panko or gluten-free breadcrumbs
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 450°F (225°C).
- Spoon half prepared Le Taj Sauce into a large bowl. Add shrimp and, using your hands, mix to evenly coat.
- In a plastic bag, mix breadcrumbs with coconut flakes.
- Add one shrimp at a time to bag and shake to coat evenly. Place on a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner. Discard any leftover coating. Repeat with remaining shrimp and breadcrumbs. For a crispier crust, lightly spray shrimp with cooking oil, avoid spraying Sheet Pan Liner.
- Roast in oven until coating is golden and crispy and shrimp are cooked, about 7–10 minutes.
- Serve with remaining prepared Le Taj Sauce for dipping.