Honey Red Garlic Wings
2 lbs (900 g) separated, trimmed chicken wings, about 24
5 tbspRed Garlic Topper , divided
2 tbsp all purpose flour or corn starch
3 tbsp liquid honey
- Line a Sheet Pan with a Sheet Pan Liner. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, sprinkle chicken with 4 tbsp Red Garlic Topper and all the flour; toss to coat.
- Arrange in single layer on Sheet Pan Liner; roast, turning over halfway through, until deep golden and crispy, 1 hour.
- Place hot wings back in (clean) bowl; drizzle with honey and sprinkle with remaining 1 tbsp Topper. Toss to coat.
- Serve with your favourite dip or aioli, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 380, Fat 24 g (Saturated 7 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 115 mg, Sodium 110 mg, Carbohydrate 10 g (Fiber 0 g, Sugars 8 g), Protein 28 g.
For better browning, use 2 Sheet Pans. Roast in top and bottom thirds of oven; switch racks halfway through roasting.