2 lbs (900 g) separated, trimmed chicken wings, about 24
2 tbsp all purpose flour or corn starch
3 tbsp liquid honey
- Line a Sheet Pan with a Sheet Pan Liner. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, sprinkle chicken with 4 tbsp Red Garlic Topper and all the flour; toss to coat.
- Arrange in single layer on Sheet Pan Liner; roast, turning over halfway through, until deep golden and crispy, 1 hour.
- Place hot wings back in (clean) bowl; drizzle with honey and sprinkle with remaining 1 tbsp Topper. Toss to coat.
- Serve with your favourite dip or aioli, if desired.