This is a perfectly balanced plate.
1 cup uncooked quinoa
2 cups water
1⁄4 cup each 2% plain Greek yogurt and mayonnaise
3 tbsp milk, your choice
1 tsp lime juice
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) lentils
4 cups broccoli florets
2 cups cold water
4 cups arugula or baby spinach
- In Multipurpose Steamer, stir together quinoa and 2 cups water. Cover; microwave on high for 12 min, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing. Whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, milk, and lime juice. Set aside.
- Drain and rinse lentils. Roughly chop broccoli.
- Fill four Prep Bowls with 1⁄2 cup cold water each. Crack one egg into each bowl.
- Once quinoa is cooked, cook eggs. Partially cover each bowl with lid. If your microwave is equipped with a turntable, place bowls on the edge of the turntable; avoid crowding in the middle for even cooking. Microwave until yolk is set to your liking, about 3 min for a medium poach with a jammy yolk. Carefully remove bowls from microwave. Using a spoon, place eggs on a plate lined with a paper towel or kitchen towel.
- Divide quinoa between four bowls. Arrange lentils, broccoli, and arugula on top. Top with egg. Drizzle with dressing.
Add a splash of vinegar or lemon juice to egg cooking water—it helps the eggs set. Prefer a softer yolk? Start with 2 min, then increase by 30 second increments as needed. For a hard poach, try 4 min.