This delicious homemade granola will last for up to 2 weeks in an airtight container. Try as a topper on prepared Epicure’s Summer Berry Sweet Dip.
3 cups old-fashioned oats
1⁄3 cup sliced almonds
1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
1⁄3 cup honey
2⁄3 cup dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 325° F (160° C).
- Stir together oats, almonds, coconut, sunflower seeds and Apple Pie Spice in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat honey in microwave on high for 30 seconds. Pour over granola mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spread granola on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner. Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until lightly golden, stirring halfway through baking.
- Cool on Sheet Pan. Stir in dried fruit.
Double or triple the recipe. Seal and freeze for later.
Epicure Fruit, Almond and Coconut Granola goes perfectly with your favourite low-fat yogurt, milk or soy milk.