24 frozen tart shells (3")
1 brick (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, room temperature
1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place tart shells on Sheet Pan. Bake 10–12 min, or until golden.
- Let cool slightly. Remove tarts from foil cups.
- Meanwhile, using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat cream cheese with mix on medium-high speed until smooth. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Using a box grater or microplane, finely grate lime zest, if desired, and stir into cream cheese mixture. Using 2-in-1 Citrus Press, squeeze in juice from zested lime.
- Gradually add cream, whipping until soft peaks form.
- Using a pastry bag, fill prebaked, cooled tart shells with cheesecake filling. Chill until ready to serve.