This seasoning is a shortcut to the south when you’re in the mood for some BBQ! Grab a slow cooker and let the pork slowly infuse with notes of deep, sweet ‘n tangy barbecue and a hint of smokiness. So good!
- The on-pack recipe is easy, uncomplicated and uses pantry staples like ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, and water.
- Set and forget it in a slow cooker for 3 hours. Pull meat into shreds; stir back into the sauce.
- Serve on crusty rolls with coleslaw.
- Spoon over fries, Caesar salad, or use it as a pizza topper.
- Use for tacos, nachos or quesadillas.
- Don’t like pork? Swap in boneless skinless chicken pieces – breast or thighs.
- Go meatless and use canned jackfruit or lentils.
- 1 pkg makes 22 servings. Portion and freeze leftovers for up to 3 months.
Epicure is dedicated to sharing delicious meal solutions that use only real, whole ingredients you can trust, while never ever compromising on taste.
Epicure products are:
- 100% gluten free
- Made in a nut-free facility (except coconut)
- Free from corn syrup & hydrogenated fat
- Free from artificial colors, sweeteners & preservatives
- Sugar & sodium conscious
- Made from ethically sourced ingredients
- 85% non-GMO Project verified