Tutti Fruity Chops
4 (4 oz/ 114g) bone-in pork chops
1⁄2 cupBalsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, or raspberry vinaigrette, divided
1⁄2 pineapple, peeled, cored, and sliced into rings, or 1—19 oz (540 ml) can pineapple rings, drained
2 tsp olive oil
Tutti Fruity Whole Food Topper, to taste (optional)
- Place pork chops in a shallow bowl. Drizzle with 1⁄4 cup Vinaigrette. Turn chops to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate to marinate, at least 30 minutes, or up to 3 days.
- When ready to grill, preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- Brush pineapple rings with oil.
- Place chops on grill. Grill, turning often, until cooked through, 6–10 minutes, depending on thickness of chops.
- Add pineapple to grill towards end of cooking. Lightly char both sides, about 30 seconds per side.
- Place chops on plates and top with pineapple. Drizzle remaining Vinaigrette overtop and sprinkle with Tutti Fruity Whole Food Topper.
Per serving: Calories 400, Fat 29 g (Saturated 4.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 60 mg, Carbohydrate 16 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 11 g), Protein 19 g.