1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
2 tbspRosemary Garlic Seasoning, or Vegetable Seasoning
1⁄2 cup olive oil
1 pkg (14 oz/180 g) extra-firm tofu, cut into 12 pieces
2 medium zucchini, cut into chunky pieces
Herbed Garlic Sea Salt Blend, to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
4 large or 8 small bamboo skewers, pre-soaked in water
- In a large bowl, using Piano Wire Whisk, whisk orange juice with Seasoning. Gradually whisk in oil. Add tofu, and gently stir to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- Remove tofu (reserve marinade). Alternately thread tofu and zucchini onto skewers.
- Place kebabs on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner. Bake for 4–6 minutes.
- Drizzle with remaining marinade, season with Sea Salt and Pepper, and serve.
Per serving: Calories 400, Fat 34 g (Saturated 4 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 5 mg, Carbohydrate 14 g (Fibre 3 g, Sugars 7 g), Protein 12 g.
Double the recipe, and add the extras to leafy green salads or grainy salads, such as quinoa, wheat berry, or lentil.
Chef Tip: Be sure to oil tofu thoroughly so it doesn't stick. To get grill marks on your kebabs, use a grill pan.