Sylvie’s Provençal Ratatouille Pie
Yesterday's Ratatouille tastes twice as good in a pie! This traditional dish is easy to make and vegetarian friendly.
1 frozen pie shell, thawed
1 (8 oz/ 250 g) container 1% cottage cheese
1 tbsp3 Onion Dip Mix
2 cups cooked lentils
3 cupsProvençal Ratatouille, drained
1 cup grated low-fat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C).
- Gently press pie shell into a pie dish. Using a fork, prick a few holes in bottom, and bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir cottage cheese with 3 Onion Dip Mix.
- Cover bottom of warm pie shell with lentils, then Provençal Ratatouille. Top with cottage cheese mixture, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Reduce temperature to 350° F (175° C), and bake 20 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Per serving: Calories 250, Fat 3.5 g (Saturated 3.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 270 mg, Carbohydrate 23 g (Fibre 6 g, Sugars 5 g), Protein 14 g.