Super Greens Powerhouse Waffles
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 scoops Super Greens Smoothie Booster
3 tbsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1⁄4 tspSea Salt (Grinder)
1 1⁄2 cups milk or almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1⁄4 cup vegetable oil, plus extra for brushing
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and oil.
- Slowly whisk wet ingredients into dry, until just combined.
- Place Waffle Mold on Sheet Pan. Using a basting brush, lightly brush Waffle Mold with oil.
- Pour approximately 1⁄4 cup batter into each mold, filling all corners.
- Bake 12–15 minutes, or until golden.
- When cool to the touch, flip Waffle Mold over a platter, and gently remove waffles. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve with maple syrup, if desired.
Per serving: Calories 160, Fat 6 g (Saturated 1 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 230 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 3 g), Protein 5 g.