Crazy crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Perfect side to add to your holiday dinner—a change from the classic mashed potatoes!
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 serving protein and 2 cups vibrant mixture of raw or cooked veggies.
1 lb (450 g) mixed baby potatoes
2 tbsp unsalted butter or olive oil
1 tbsp Holiday Seasoning
1⁄4 cupRoasted Garlic Aioli, prepared
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C). Line a Sheet Pan with a Sheet Pan Liner.
- Place potatoes in a Multipurpose Steamer. Microwave on high, with lid on, for 6–8 minutes.
- Add butter and gently toss to coat. Spread potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Using a Prep Bowl or glass, smash each potato to about 1⁄2” thickness.
- Sprinkle with seasoning and bake for 10 minutes, flipping once.
- Once baked, drizzle with Aioli and serve hot.
Per serving: Calories 200, Fat 11 g (Saturated 4.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 110 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 3 g.