Slice of Spinach Pizza
1⁄2 cupSpinach Dip, prepared
1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) frozen square puff pastry, defrosted
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- Roll puff pastry into a thin 10.5” (26 cm) square. Gently flip onto large side of an appy maker. Using a rolling pin, firmly roll over to cut pastry.
- Gently remove each triangle from the appy maker and place on a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner.
- Spread 3 tbsp of dip on each triangle and sprinkle with feta.
- Bake for 15 min or until the pastry is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
Per serving: Calories 100, Fat 7 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 105 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 2 g.
Fun for kids to add their own toppings for a personalized slice of pizza.