Pumpkin Cheesecake Streusel Squares
1 cup large flake oats
1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour
2 tbsp all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour
1⁄4 cup cold butter, cubed
2 tbsp cold butter, cubed
2 1⁄4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs or crushed gluten free ginger cookies
1⁄4 cup butter, melted
2 pkg (8 oz/250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
1 pkg Pumpkin Cheesecake Mix
1 can (14 oz/398 ml) purée pumpkin
- Arrange one oven rack in centre of oven; another on the lowest level. Place 9 x 13” baking dish on Sheet Pan. Line dish with parchment paper. Fill a small oven-proof dish with hot water and place on lowest rack. Preheat oven to 325° F.
- For streusel, in bowl, combine oats, sugar, cinnamon, flour and cubed butter. Using your fingers, gently crumble and mix in butter until coarse crumbs form. Set aside.
- For bars, in another bowl, combine crumbs with melted butter; press into bottom of baking dish.
- In large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese with cheesecake mix until smooth; beat in eggs, one at a time. Add pumpkin; beat until smooth.
- Pour over crust; smooth top. Sprinkle with streusel.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until centre is set and streusel is deep golden. Let cool in pan; refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into squares.
- If making ahead, refrigerate up to 3 days or freeze in a single a layer on sheet pan; wrap individually and freeze up to 1 month.
Per serving: Calories 110, Fat 7 g (Saturated 4 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 70 mg, Carbohydrate 9 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 5 g), Protein 2 g.
Drizzle with prepared Caramel Sauce