1 tbsp light mayonnaise
1 - 2 tspLemon Dilly Dip Mix
1 new potato, skin on, thinly sliced
2 (4–6 oz/ 110 -170 g) halibut or salmon fillets
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- Stir mayonnaise with Lemon Dilly Dip Mix. Spread overtop fish.
- Arrange potato slices overtop (to look like scales). Cover each fillet with a piece of plastic and firmly press to make potato scales stick. Remove plastic. Season fillets with Sea Salt
- Coat frying pan with oil and set over medium-high heat. Carefully add fish, potato-side down. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 4–6 minutes, until deep golden. Gently turn fish over with a wide spatula.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 6–8 minutes, until fish is cooked through.
Per serving: Calories 230, Fat 6 g (Saturated 1 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 130 mg, Carbohydrate 17 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 26 g.