Lunchbox favourite with a fun twist to satisfy little tummies! With kid-friendly flavours, even your pickiest eaters are sure to eat their lunches! Make a big batch of bites ahead of time and freeze so they’re easy to grab in a pinch. Dip in prepared Marinara Sauce for the full pizza experience.
1 1⁄2 cups flour, your choice
1 1⁄2 tsp baking powder
2 large eggs
1 1⁄2 cups milk
1 cup grated cheese, your choice
1 cup chopped toppings, your choice, optional
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Stir in cheese and toppings, if using.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients until evenly combined.
- Place a Perfect Petites mold on a Sheet Pan. Using a basting brush, lightly brush with oil.
- Divide evenly between petites and bake until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean, about 20–25 minutes.
- When cool to the touch, flip mold onto Sheet Pan and twist to pop out.