Microwave Mini Chocolate Cakes
Use Epicure Prep Bowls to make individually portioned chocolate cakes in minutes!
1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
6 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1⁄4 tsp salt
3 tbsp milk
3 tbsp vegetable oil
1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, whisk flour with sugar, cocoa, and salt.
- Crack in egg and whisk to mix.
- Whisk in milk, oil, and vanilla.
- Divide batter between two Prep Bowls.
- Microwave, on high, until cake is puffy and starts to set on top, 1 1⁄2 - 2 minutes.
Per serving: Calories 430, Fat 27 g (Saturated 4.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 125 mg, Sodium 300 mg, Carbohydrate 46 g (Fibre 4 g, Sugars 28 g), Protein 9 g.