Make-Ahead Spinach Dip Breakfast Casserole
Save more of your morning – prep this the night before, so all you have to do is wake up, bake up, and dish up!
12 slices white or whole-wheat bread
1 cupHot Spinach Dip, prepared, unbaked
3 cups milk
2 tbsp3 Onion Dip Mix
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 cup bread crumbs
1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 tbsp Spinach Dip Mix
- Spread 6 bread slices with Hot Spinach Dip. Arrange in a 9” x 13” baking dish – it’s okay to overlap slices. Cover with remaining slices.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with milk and 3 Onion Dip mix. Pour over bread. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- In a bowl, stir cheddar with breadcrumbs, butter, and Spinach Dip Mix. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake until deep golden and set, approximately 50–60 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Per serving: Calories 270, Fat 15 g (Saturated 7 g, Trans 0.1 g), Cholesterol 150 mg, Sodium 390 mg, Carbohydrate 21 g (Fibre 3 g, Sugars 7 g), Protein 14 g.
Gluten-free Tip: Swap bread for gluten-free bread. They taste best toasted before making this recipe.