Loaded Baked Potato Fries
It's going to be messy and delicious.
4 - 6 potatoes
1⁄4 cup olive oil
Sea Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
1 cup sour cream
1⁄4 cup milk
2 tbspCreamy Ranch Dip Mix
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
SPG SeasoningorCCB Dip Mix, to taste
1⁄4 cup green onions
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C).
- Cut potatoes into thick steak-cut slices. Place on a Sheet Pan lined with a Sheet Pan Liner.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lightly toss using a Grip & Grab. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until crispy.
- In a bowl, whisk sour cream, milk, and Creamy Ranch Dip Mix. Drizzle on potatoes.
- Sprinkle with toppings.
- Set oven to broil. Place loaded fries under the broiler for a few seconds to melt cheese.
Per serving: Calories 430, Fat 20 g (Saturated 5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 380 mg, Carbohydrate 48 g (Fibre 5 g, Sugars 5 g), Protein 15 g.