Lemon Dilly Smoked Salmon Waffles
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve this sublime, savoury waffle with a perfectly poached egg.
1 - 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 recipe preparedClassic Waffles
8 oz (225 g) smoked salmon, sliced or chunked
1 cupLemon Dilly Dip, prepared
lemon wedges, for garnish – optional
- Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C).
- Place Waffle Mold on Sheet Pan. Using a basting brush, lightly brush Waffle Mold with vegetable oil.
- Pour approximately 1⁄4 cup of batter into each Waffle Mold until it fills all corners.
- Bake until golden, approximately 13–15 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes, or until Waffle Mold is cool to the touch. Gently remove waffles from Waffle Mold.
- Serve with smoked salmon, Lemon Dilly Dip, and lemon wedges, if you like.
Per serving (1 waffle): Calories 240, Fat 12 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 450 mg, Carbohydrate 23 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 4 g), Protein 8 g.
If you want to bring this gorgeous waffle up a notch, top with some capers and thinly sliced red onion.