1 baguette, sliced 1/4" thick into 18 pieces
2 tbsp olive oil, divided
1 1⁄2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
- Place baguette slices on parchment-lined Sheet Pan. Brush with 1 tbsp oil mixed with Seasoning. Bake for 5–8 minutes, turning once, until lightly toasted.
- Spread tomatoes in a single layer on a separate parchment-lined Sheet Pan. Season with Salt and Pepper. Drizzle with remaining oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until soft and slightly shriveled. Set aside to cool.
- Spread Hot Artichoke Dip over each toast. Top with tomatoes and serve warm or at room temperature