Greek Layer Dips for Verrines
1⁄3 cup finely diced tomato
1⁄2 cupCreamy Garlic Hummus
1⁄3 cupDillicious Tzatziki
1⁄4 cup finely diced cucumber
1 small chicken breast, cut into cubes
1 tbsp Souvlaki Seasoning
1 tbsp olive oil
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
6 mini bamboo skewers
6 black olives
- Divide tomato between 6 verrines.
- Use a piping bag or carefully spoon hummus into each verrine. Smooth surface to edges.
- Divide Tzatziki between verrines and top with cucumber. Cover and refrigerate while preparing souvlaki.
- To prepare souvlaki, toss chicken with Souvlaki Seasoning and oil. Season with Sea Salt and Pepper. Brown quickly in frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Thread 2 cubes of chicken on the end of 6 mini bamboo skewers and serve alongside each verrine. Top verrines with a black olive.
Per serving: Calories 0, Fat 0 g (Saturated 0 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 0 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 0 g.