Fun Fruity Vegan Granola Bars
Perfectly Balance Your Plate
Serve with 1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt and 1 cup mixed berries.
1⁄4 cup Tutti Fruity Whole Food Topper or Cocoa Crunch Whole Food Topper
2 cups rolled oats
1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
1⁄4 cup coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp chia seeds
1 1⁄2 tspCinnamon
Toppings (optional): Cocoa Açai Smoothie Booster, Super Greens Smoothie Booster, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds or desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Place Perfect Petites on Sheet Pan.
- Divide whole food topper and any additional toppings, if desired, into 30 wells in Perfect Petites.
- In bowl, stir oats and protein blend with apple sauce, coconut oil, chia seeds, and cinnamon.
- Spoon mixture into Perfect Petites; press to flatten.
- Bake until firm, 15 min. When cool, twist pan to pop out.
Per serving (2 bars): Calories 110, Fat 5 g (Saturated 3.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 20 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g (Fibre 3 g, Sugars 2 g), Protein 4 g.
Refrigerate cooled bars in an air-tight container up to 1 week or freeze up to 3 months.