Fudgy Chocolate Cheesecake Bites
1 1⁄3 cup chocolate wafer crumbs or gluten free cookie crumbs
3 tbsp butter, melted
2 pkg (8 oz/ 250 g each) cream cheese, softened
1 pkg Chocolate Velvet Cheesecake Mix
1 cup vanilla yogurt
- Arrange one oven rack in centre of oven; another on the lowest level. Place Perfect Petites on Sheet Pan. Fill a small oven-proof dish with hot water and place on lowest rack. Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In bowl, combine crumbs with melted butter; press 1 tsp into each section of Perfect Petites. Set remaining mixture aside.
- In large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese with cheesecake mix until smooth; beat in eggs, one at a time. Add yogurt and beat until smooth.
- Spoon half the filling over crusts. Bake 18–20 min.
- Let cool in pan, then pop out of mold.
- Repeat steps with remaining crust and filling for a second batch.
- If making ahead, freeze in a single a layer on sheet pan; wrap individually and freeze up to 1 month.
Per serving (per bite): Calories 80, Fat 4.5 g (Saturated 2.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 70 mg, Carbohydrate 9 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 6 g), Protein 1 g.
Drizzle with prepared Chocolate Fudge Sauce.