4 cups milk or soy milk
2 tbsp lemon juice , or 1 tbsp + 1 tsp vinegar
1⁄2 tbspSea Salt (Grinder), or 1 tbsp dip mix, your choice
- Pour your choice of milk into the bowl of the Fresh Cheese Maker and microwave on high for 12–14 minutes.
- Remove from microwave with mitts. IMPORTANT: Take a spoon and gently tap around the edge of the bowl to ensure the milk separates from the sides.
- Measure and add your choice of acid using the lid, then add seasoning and stir until mixed. Let rest for 30 minutes on your counter.
- In your kitchen sink, pour the liquid and cheese from the bowl into the colander. With a spoon, pat down the top of the cheese to flatten it out evenly.
- Place the colander in the bowl and top with lid. Put in your fridge to set for at least one hour.
- Remove from fridge. On a plate, turn the colander upside down and gently press on the sides until the cheese releases. Enjoy your fresh cheese!
Per serving: Calories 0, Fat 0 g (Saturated 0 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 0 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 0 g.