Family-style Montreal Grilled Steak
Great for picnic-style steak sandwiches!
2 tbsp Montreal Steak Rub
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp mustard, your choice
2 lbs (900 g) top sirloin steak
Sea Salt (Grinder), coarsely ground, to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), coarsely ground, to taste
- Whisk first 4 ingredients in a shallow glass baking pan.
- Add steak, turning to coat. Cover and marinate for up to 24 hours.
- Season with Sea Salt and Pepper immediately before cooking.
- Grill steak on barbecue over medium-high heat for 4 minutes per side.
- Place cooked steak on a heated platter, cover loosely with foil and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Slice thinly across the grain on the diagonal.
Per serving: Calories 290, Fat 20 g (Saturated 7 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 200 mg, Carbohydrate 3 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 24 g.