3⁄4 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
1⁄2 cup oil + more for brushing
1 pkg Cran-Lemon Loaf Mix
1⁄3 cup icing sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Using Basting Brush, lightly oil four Mini Loaf Pans and place on Sheet Pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, and oil. Stir in mix.
- Scrape batter into pans; smooth top.
- Bake 21—23 min. Cool in pans 10 min; unmold and transfer to Cooling Racks.
- To make glaze, mix icing sugar with lemon juice. Drizzle over warm loaves.
Instead of using the oven, microwave mini loaves in pans, uncovered, on high for 3 min. Rest in pans 2 min before unmolding. If your microwave is equipped with a turntable, place the loaf pans around the edge of the turntable to avoid crowding around the centre and ensure even cooking.