2 cups mascarpone cheese or spreadable cream cheese
1⁄2 cup icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups whipping cream
20 ladyfinger cookies (approximately)
1⁄2 cup espresso or strong coffee
2 tbsp cocoa powder
- In a small bowl, beat mascarpone or cream cheese with icing sugar and vanilla until soft. In second bowl, beat whipping cream until slightly firm.
- Fold cream cheese and whipping cream together.
- Line bottom of an 8" square serving dish with a layer of ladyfingers. Sprinkle half the coffee over ladyfingers, making sure they are moist, but not saturated. Spread half the cream cheese mixture evenly over top.
- Add one more layer of ladyfingers, moisten with remaining coffee and top with rest of cream cheese mixture.
- Mix together cocoa powder and Cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over the top of tiramisu.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and serve chilled.