A wholesome, satisfying twist on our classic recipe.
1 - 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
1 recipe preparedClassic Waffles
, (replace half white flour with whole-wheat flour)
1 - 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp melted unsalted butter
1 tbsp dark chocolate sprinkles
1 tbsp white chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- In a mixing bowl, fold chocolate chips into batter.
- Place Waffle Mold on Sheet Pan. Using a basting brush, lightly brush Waffle Mold with oil.
- Pour approximately 1⁄4 cup of batter into each Waffle Mold until it fills all corners.
- Bake until golden, approximately 13–15 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes, or until Waffle Mold is cool to the touch. Gently remove waffles from Waffle Mold.
- Using a basting brush, brush waffles lightly with butter, and sprinkle each with a line of Dark and White Chocolate Sprinkles before serving.