Chocolate Dukkah Shortbreads
1⁄3 cup Dukkah
1 recipe preparedChocolate Shortbread, unbaked
1 cup dark Belgian chocolate
- Turn oven up to 375° F (190° C).
- On a Sheet Pan Liner, roll shortbread dough into a 10.5” square. Gently flip onto an appy maker. Using a rolling pin, firmly roll over to cut pastry.
- Place on Sheet Pan lined with Sheet Pan Liner. Bake until light golden: 10–11 minutes for small, 12–14 minutes for large
- In a double boiler or microwave, gently melt dark Belgian chocolate, stirring well.
- Remove shortbread from oven. Drizzle generously with melted Belgian dark chocolate, then sprinkle with Dukkah.
Per serving (1 small triangle): Calories 280, Fat 20 g (Saturated 10 g, Trans 0.6 g), Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 150 mg, Carbohydrate 16 g (Fibre 3 g, Sugars 13 g), Protein 4 g.