Chocolate Bliss Brownies with Chocolate Fudge Sauce
1⁄2 cup butter, melted unsalted
1 pkg Chocolate Fudge Sauce Mix
1 cup whipping cream
Cocoa Crunch Whole Food Topper, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350° F (160° C).
Chocolate Fudge Icing:
- In a Multipurpose Pot - 8 cup, whisk sauce mix with whipping cream. Bring to a boil.
- Using a hand mixer, beat sauce to desired thickness.
Chocolate Bliss Brownies:
- Lightly oil a Round Cake Pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs with melted butter. Stir in brownie mix then spread batter into pan.
- Bake for 15–20 min. Cool in pan before icing.
- Spread chilled icing and top with whole food sprinkles, cut and enjoy
Per serving: Calories 280, Fat 18 g (Saturated 10 g, Trans 0.2 g), Cholesterol 90 mg, Sodium 180 mg, Carbohydrate 29 g (Fibre 3 g, Sugars 22 g), Protein 5 g.
To make mini Yule logs, simply bake recipe in Perfect Petites mold, ice with Chocolate Fudge Sauce, and decorate festively!