Cheesy Omelet Roll
Easy to make and beautiful to serve at any meal.
1 cup milk
1⁄2 cup flour
3 tbspCCB Dip Mix
1 tbsp3 Onion Dip Mix
1 bell pepper, diced small
1 cup shredded low-fat cheese
1 recipe preparedPoco Picante Salsa
Sea Salt (Grinder), to taste
Black Pepper (Grinder), to taste
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
- Whisk eggs, milk, and flour until smooth.
- Stir in dip mixes and diced pepper.
- Pour onto a Sheet Pan lined with a lightly oiled Sheet Pan Liner.
- Bake 10–15 minutes until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle omelet evenly with cheese and bake for a further 2 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Starting at the short end, roll up omelet, using the Sheet Pan Liner as a guide.
- Cut into slices, season to taste, and top with a spoonful of Poco Picante Salsa.
Per serving (1 slice): Calories 120, Fat 5 g (Saturated 1.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 165 mg, Sodium 220 mg, Carbohydrate 9 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 3 g), Protein 9 g.