1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1⁄4 cup water, milk or cooled coffee
1 pkg Chocolate Bliss Brownie Mix
3⁄4 cup chocolate fudge sauce or caramel sauce, chilled
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line an 8” square pan with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs; whisk in melted butter and water. Add brownie mix; stir to combine.
- Scrape half the batter into prepared pan; bake for 10 min. Scatter caramel pieces over baked brownie; gently press in. Scrape remaining batter on top and smooth; bake until edges are firm and centre is set, about 30 more min.
- Meanwhile, using a hand mixer, beat chilled fudge or caramel sauce until light and fluffy.
- Refrigerate to cool brownies completely, about 1 hour. Spread icing on top. Cut into bars or squares.