Big Batch Eggnog Bars with Rum Ganache
Eggnog Cheesecake Mix, or cheesecake mix of your choice
2 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese
1 cup plain yogurt
1 1⁄3 cups gingersnap crumbs
2 tbsp melted butter
1⁄4 cup heavy cream
1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tbsp dark rum
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Prepare cheesecake mix for filling as per package instructions.
- Place Perfect Petites on Sheet Pan. Using a basting brush, lightly brush with oil.
- Prepare crust by combining gingersnap crumbs with butter. Place 1 tsp of crust mixture into each Perfect Petites section, press lightly.
- Using a piping bag or a ziplock bag with the corner cut off, top with cheesecake filling.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes. Cool completely before flipping Perfect Petites onto Sheet Pan and twisting to pop out cheesecake bars.
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 for a second batch.
- Place chocolate chips and cream in a microwaveable dish.
- Microwave for 45 seconds and stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Stir in rum.
- Drizzle ganache over cheesecake.
Per serving: Calories 60, Fat 4.5 g (Saturated 2.5 g, Trans 0.1 g), Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 40 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 4 g), Protein 1 g.
Freeze half your batch of cheesecake bars so you can use them all the way through the holiday season.